Monday, September 20, 2010

ANYTHING GOES Patterned Paper and Embellishment Kit

Hi everyone!  I have been working hard to get this new
"ANYTHING GOES"
Patterned Paper & Embellishment Kit 
ready for you!
  The papers are a wild array of patterns in a 12x12 size, 
and of course, are always 
high resolution and printable!
The Embellishments include
frames, corners,mats, and plenty of WILD THINGS!
********************** 
Be aware that the kit's title on the 4share download sight is
"Patterned Paper Pack", 
but the kit DOES INCLUDE both the paper & embellishments.
I just forgot to change the the file's title before I uploaded it to 4 Share. 
********************************
Here are previews of the paper and embellishments.


<<<<<
and please check out the deals offered by my affiliated advertisers.
These are offers that I have 
personally chosen for you.
Please comment here
or email me with any questions or ideas you may have.
If you want me to answer, please leave your email address, or PLEASE link below to my
and become a fan.
On Facebook, you can post questions, comments,
ideas, and I would love it if you would post a pic of 
what you have done with any of my kits.
THANK YOU!
 

No comments:

Our Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive kits

My Zazzle Store "Nola Original"