Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Key To My Heart Free Kit

It is almost Valentine's Day and I know, 
I total skipped Christmas this year. 
If you are new to my blog, you can find
 my past Holiday kits in the archives
 by looking in the long list of tags on the right
 side of this page. Or any other that you've missed. 
But today I am giving you 
THE KEY TO MY HEART.
It is old style, to make sweet Valentine cards or 
a Valentine photobook from Picaboo.com,
or print out and use for any kind of paper craft. 
Maybe it's your anniversary....
 A photobook is a great gift using the photos
you have taken. You can even scan mementos
 like the card your loved one gave you.
You can scan a piece of the wrapping paper 
from your gift, the restaurant napkin, 
matchbook, or theater tickets. 
Please leave a comment below and not on the download sight.
I would love to see your layouts in our Gallery.

No comments:

Our Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive kits

My Zazzle Store "Nola Original"